Warhammer 40k Eldar Craftworld Iyanden: Prince Yriel and his Guardians

Warhammer 40k Eldar Craftworld Iyanden: Prince Yriel and his Guardians
The prince has landed.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Warhammer 40k: Eldar Craftworld Iyanden Welcome to my blog!



Welcome to my blog! Follow this chronicle of my attempts to win a Players Choice. This blog will follow the building, painting, and playing of my new Iyanden army enroute to my ultimate goal of winning Players Choice and/or Best Appearence at the 2009 Baltimore Grand Tournament. Stay Tuned!

3 comments:

sovietspace said...

Best of luck with the new project mate, I'm looking forward to seeing some updates soon!

RonSaikowski said...

I have to give you credit, you're starting early and you've got a definite goal in mind.

Best wishes on this one.
I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

jawaballs said...

Thanks Ron and Sovietspace. The 2008 GT showed me everything that I SHOULD have done. Now I know what direction I should take. I am working on my Vampire Counts simultaniously so be sure to check that blog as well for updates!

Warhammer 40k Craftworld Iyanden: Guardian

Warhammer 40k Craftworld Iyanden: Guardian
Iyanden Guardian

Warhammer 40k Craftworld Iyanden: Pathfinder

Warhammer 40k Craftworld Iyanden: Pathfinder
Iyanden Pathfinder